by Kenny
(Silver Spring, Md, USA)

In 2011 I file a complaint with my superior reference everyone in my department receiving a grade increase and me not receiving one. I was enformed by supervisor that it was a mistake that my paperwork was not submittrd. At time i felt it was a honest mistake and i was willing to give the organization the oppurtintuy to correct problem. After 17 seventeen month and the command being lessthan forthcoming I feel the need to elevate this to the Director of my organization.


Thanks, Kenny. Here is how I would write your letter:

Dear Sir

The complaint that I submitted in 2011 regarding omission of my grade increase is something that should have been resolved months ago. Please will you follow through on this situation so that I can receive the grade increase to which I am entitled.

At the time, in 2011, everyone in my department except me received a grade increase. My supervisor, Mr. X, informed me that this was only an omission because my paperwork had not been submitted. I felt it was an honest mistake, and I have been waiting for the organization to make this situation right.

However, it has now been a long 17 months, and I am still waiting. You may imagine how inconvenienced and how disappointed I am in this situation, and in the lack of action on behalf of the organization. I feel that this is quite unacceptable.

Enclosed is the paperwork that was to be submitted in 2011, and proof that …

Please contact me at 555-1234 to let me know how you can resolve this oversight and let me have the accreditation that I am entitled to. Because I have been a loyal employee for X years, and I truly respect the company, I look forward to hearing from you with a positive response.

Yours truly,

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to What complaint letter do you need help with?.